February 8, 2013

Electric Blue & Polka Dots


{dress: coldwater creek via gwynnie bee | tights: we love colors | coat: lane bryant | shoes: payless | necklace: gifted | belt: torrid}




There is nothing like a super fancy dress and electric blue tights to really brighten up your day.  Even if you are just... let's say, teaching preschool.  One needs no excuse to wear clothes that makes the heart happy.  I think we can all agree that the tights speak for themselves, and this is what they are saying:
photo cred

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I have been lusting over some brightly colored tights. My problem is that I can't decide which color to get. This combo looks amazing though! The dress is beautiful..and the polka dot jacket--amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem! But these are affordable and the website has flat rate shipping so I built my collection!!! You'll never know when you'll need them! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the blue tights! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is so cute! I love it.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.