February 1, 2013

Foil Print Florals


{leggings: tj maxx | floral blouse: E via Gwynnie Bee | sweater: target | necklace: gordman's | flats: payless (old)}


HAPPY FEBRUARY!
I feel like my spring fever has really crept in to my wardrobe here lately.  I am oh-so-ready to retire my chunky sweaters and I keep reaching for tunic shirts and leggings with flats.  I'm even tiring of my chunky scarves and boots with socks.  That's why when I got my second shirt from Gwynnie Bee (read more about GB in yesterday's post), I was thrilled to get a sleeveless floral print!  I really hope that cute little groundhog sees his shadow tomorrow because this little merrymaker is yearning for spring even more now!
What are all of my little chickens up to this weekend?! I will be working a tiny bit, going out for dinner and drinks with a group of great friends & watching the Super Bowl with family and yummy snacks! I hope lots of fun events are in order for all of you!  
CHEERS!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So many cute prints lately my dear. Even today I noticed you have a cute print on via instagram. Good work missy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a print purchaser for sure! Which proves to be a hard thing when I need to wear JUST RED! Oh well, prints are fun! Thanks, doll!

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! I watched that top for a while but decided not to take the plunge. Now I'm regretting it! You look very chic.

    I'm totally doing the same thing with my wardrobe lately! Winter inappropriate items keep making there way on to my body. Unfortunately, in Wisconsin, that's not very smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noelle! It really was super fun! You should give the top a try. It was sassy and you can do a lot with it in terms of layering! :)

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.