February 20, 2013

Beauty Feature: On Your Mark! Round Four


ON YOUR MARK!
A five part beauty feature taking us on the journey of finding the ULTIMATE eyeliner.
The Contenders:
{Round Four} 

 4. bareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner


I had never used bareMinerals products before, so I had no clue how I would feel about this eyeliner.  I know they are proud of their minimal coverage foundation and the shake shake tap of the brush or whatever.  On to the eyeliner... it was a creamy, smooth application that really impressed me!  It gave really good coverage and lasted ALL DAY.  They name this eyeliner very accurately.  Like a few of the past products I have tried during this feature, this eyeliner has no parabens or sulfates or any of that bad junk!  Now I won't think twice about trying more bareMinerals products.

PREVIOUS ROUNDS:
Stila | SmashBox | Urban Decay

Disclaimer: I am not a beauty guru, makeup expert, circus clown in training, or anything of the like.  I am not reviewing these products for any reason other than sharing my experience with my faithful readers.  Hope you enjoy! Feedback welcome.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love love bareMinerals.. so, so glad you reviewed this. I'm def going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't reveal who won the competition, but this eyeliner was in the tippy top! I def recommend it!!!!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.