February 21, 2013

ombre tunics & special days

{floral print tunic: simply bee via gwynnie bee | leggings: tj maxx | belt: torrid | combat boots: LB | necklace: gift}



Such a fun and comfortable top!  Love the crazy print on it, too.  It was the perfect outfit to go bowling watch others bowl and drink mango daiquiris.  Gotta love Sunday Fundays!  Also, I snagged a new favorite lipstick during my once a month drugstore raid.  (Serious retail therapy comes to me in form of a Walgreens aisle)  I love the color: Maybelline NY Color Sensational Lip Color in shade 900, Hot Plum! (That's a ridiculously long name, but the lipstick is non-drying and the color is super fun!)
_________________________________________________________
But that is enough about me for today! Today is such an important day for other reasons.  It is my favorite (and only) red-headed sister's birthday! I love you, I love you, I love you!
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY EMILIE!
I hope you enjoy another year in my life (I know I enjoy you) and may your day be merry and full of sweet treats & lovely words.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Girl, you are so pretty. I would die to have your closet. Come see us in Oxford!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP IT! You're so funny! I really need to come see you this summer!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the love Bek!! Love that dress..muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, love! Hope your birthday has been fantastic!

      Delete
  3. I love your necklace!
    Raiding ULTA's drugstore makeup is my favvv!
    They always have the best sales + great coupons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl!! OOOH Ulta can be dangerous because of the more expensive brands, but I do love those coupons!

      Delete
    2. wait...what???? How are you all getting ULTA coupons?

      Delete
    3. They come in the mail! Are you on the mailing list?! They're n the monthly magazine.

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.