February 6, 2013

Beyonce's Team Colors

{leggings: tj maxx | boots: payless | tunic top: eloquii via gwynnie bee | earrings: silpada}





Hey chickens, I am a few days late here... but during the Super Bowl when true football fans were wearing their Baltimore purple or San Fran whatever-color-red-that-is... I chose Beyonce's team colors: black and badass.  Okay, okay I'm not exactly rocking a black leather swimsuit with lace and knee highs BUT really I love this top.  The texture and length made me pine for it when I saw it on the Gwynnie Bee site.  It's completely sheer but when paired with a long tank, it was perfect for having fun at a Super Bowl party for dancing along with Destiny's Child!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't follow me on Twitter, you may be late to finding out that I have a blossoming obsession with Parks and Recreation.  Normally, I am obsessed with dramas and reality shows, but this comedy has me DYING laughing.  I've always loved Amy Poehler, but now I know all about Pawnee and the gloriousness that is Ron Swanson, I am delighted to spend my nights in the glow of Netflix.
Happy Hump Day! We are halfway through!
In case you missed it:
On Your Mark! Beauty Feature: 
Round One, Round Two, Round Three

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THANKS! I love Silpada!!! It's my biggest jewelry splurge!

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing those earrings in the catalog for a while now..gah..you're making me want to buy them even more! They are super cute! Loving the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.