November 27, 2012

Red and Green-ish

 {sweater & red pants: LB | leopard flats: nine west | tunic: calvin klein, via TJ Maxx}

A bit of an unintentional Christmas-y theme going this morning.  Convenient though, as I think I am finally in the holiday spirit!  I have most of my shopping lists for Christmas presents narrowed down (just super broke right now.)  I also cannot wait to go see Christmas lights at the zoo and bake Christmas cookies with my family (a new, grown up version of a tradition we are starting this year.)  The whole thing makes me want to have a fire in the fireplace and have my hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps! Mmmmm.  On a different note, I love these shoes.  They make every day a bit more merry.  
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love it!!! love the shoes, love the shirt, love the pants... love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally started playing the christmas CDs this weekend, too!! great shoes!! anything leopard makes me merry!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could live in leopard for the rest of my life! Yay for Christmas CDs!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.