November 8, 2012

Reflection

 {top, belt: LB | sweater: target | tights: we love colors | boots: nine west}
 Oh, yeah and as far as this outfit goes, the sweater feels like a blanket, it sheds on everything and I just don't care.  Also, the orange belt is my favorite.  It's Thursday, YAY!
With Thanksgiving coming up just two short weeks (TWO! TWO!) weeks from now, it got me to thinking about how super fast 2012 has gone by.  I think it has a lot with getting older, putting value and time and energy in to the right things, etc, etc.  With saying that, I think that 2012 has been my favorite year so far.  I thought that I would accomplish all of these great and amazing things, and I haven't completed that list, just yet.  But I don't regret a day that has passed or a tear that has been shed, or a margarita shared.  I have made some great friends this year, met some blogging friends, lost some real life friends, and rekindled some much missed friendships.  it was a big year in relationships for me! HA!  I know that early November is not the normal time for a year of reflection, that is more of a New Year's resolution kind of thing, but it just feels right.  People have spent the last few days talking about the devastating wrath left by Hurricane Sandy or maybe they are complaining about the outcome of the election (or complaining about the people complaining about the election...) but all it has done is just show me further how much I have to be thankful for.  Some times the realizations just hit you.  I have so much to be thankful for and they all just smacked me in the face.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet words.... Question, are those tights? What color are they and were did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, EM! They are tights from WE LOVE COLORS. There's a link under the first picture and it always shares where I purchased what I am wearing! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so happy you are back and blogging! We've missed you...and LOVE the new design! Love those realizations, too...don't you love how this time of year really gets us thinking and reminiscing? I'm thankful for that in itself! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! That means so so much to me! You have no idea. It's so true about this time of year!!! Have a good Thursday yourself!! :)

      Delete
  3. Reflection and thankfulness is always good..... ;-}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.