November 9, 2012

It's Sweater Blanket Time Again!

{huge blanket sweater: old navy | red lace dress & leggings: tj maxx | boots: nine west | necklace: gift | shades: MK}



Sometimes, when you are doing early morning carpool in 37* weather, you wish you had brought your Snuggie to school with you!  I think that's the main reason why I bought this blanket-like sweater last season (previous post on this magic sweater here), but let's be honest... the print is what really caught my eye.  I am glad that tribal prints, for the most part, are sticking around for the fall because I am a huge fan.

I am so happy that it is Friday!  Sometimes short weeks actually take a million times longer.
Do you guys have anything super fun planned for this weekend? I have to work a little, go to a housewarming party for a really great friend(s) of mine, and hopefully finishing season three of the Vampire Diaries.  Don't let my social life overwhelm you guys :)
HAPPY WEEKEND!!! xoxo.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad it is Friday for sure!!! Love this sweater.. cool dress... must be new... feel like I've never been blessed to lay my eyes upon it before now. I love that sweater blanket so very much... love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    This is a gorgeous sweater and it looks so comfortable. I've been looking around for a similar tribal sweater but I haven't come across the right one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Noelle!! Thanks, it is beyond comfortable! This one was last season Old Navy, I'm hoping they come out with a similar one, different print because its amaaaazing! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.