November 19, 2012

Blue Men

 {top: target, xhilaration | leggings: target | earrings: tj maxx | boots: nine west | bracelet: ? | watch: MK}



Good morning, dear chickens! I have to apologize for the sudden disappearance last week.  I was on my death bed... okay, well really I just had a sinus infection- but it was awful.  A shot, some drugs, and a few days of rest and I am brand spankin' new! The best part? This super short two day week before Thanksgiving break!  WOOHOO!

Anyway, this past weekend was amazing! I went to a Thanksgiving potluck with some of my favorite people in the world. (I made the dressing, yum yum.) Also, one of the kindest people I know surprised me with TENTH row tickets to see the Blue Man Group last night.  Seriously, it was amazing.  I laughed, I danced, I slipped (oops), but all in all MY FAVORITE NIGHT EVER.  If they are coming anywhere near you-- you will not regret going!  Cheers to a short week and giving thanks!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night... to bad you had to experience it alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary, love, I went with my red headed sister named Emilie and we had the best time in the world.

      Delete
  2. I don't know what you're doing with your hair lately, but it looks damn good, homie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped conditioning, can you believe it? Haha, I think it was too weighed down and now I just use better products! Thank you kindly for the compliment!!!!! :)

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.