November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Happy Turkey Day, little chickens.  (What a truly strange sentence.)
I hope you spend some wonderful time with your friends and family and dogs and cats and pies and deviled eggs.  Since my revelation post, I have tried to take a little bit of time out of everyday to think over all of the immensely amazing things that I have to be thankful for.  The list grows every single day that I breathe air in to my lungs and stand on my feet (and especially when I wear something sparkly.)
Take a minute today to look outside and find the beauty in the everyday, then stuff your mouth with turkey and drink a mimosa.  Cheers!
Photobucket
pic source

1 comment:

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.