November 1, 2012

Poles and Polls

 {gray top: jcpenny | gingham button up: target | jeans: old navy rockstar | boots: nine west | purse: alice & olivia | earrings, rings: silpada | watch: michael kors}

Happy November, my little chickens!
It feels so good to be back and in action! I hope most of you have been following along as I get back in the swing of things over the next few days.  Clearing the merrymaking cobwebs, if you will!
Fall is very much here in Memphis, and I am breaking out all of my sweaters and layering essentials!  I have my colored tights at the ready, and my army of boots shined and prepped!
-------------------------
Today is technically my Friday, as we are having a four day weekend at school! I have a good friend coming in to town, a precious little boy's 3rd birthday to celebrate, and a Sunday Funday planned with my girls!  Oh, and if you can't see the sticker in the pictures above, I early voted today! Feels good to do my civic duty, and my sister and I had a little too much fun in the line for the polls.  Let's just say there was a Beyonce parody and a man playing golf.
That's all you will get out of me.

5 comments:

  1. So cute.. I have a similar top and this is such a good idea of how to wear it! Happy November.. go you for voting!! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was going for extra warmth but it worked! Happy November!

      Delete
  2. I love how you rocked the grey top. I've felt like peices like that are hard to style. I would have never thought of that. Great look.
    http://thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/IdentiFemi

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.