September 22, 2011

paper doll project 4.0

I sure do love to dress, but I also love to style others.  So the annual Paper Doll Project was not to be missed.  I have had amazing partners every time, and this time was NO different.  I was teamed up with the darlin' Miss Hannah, from An Old Story, who was just sweet as she could be.
I wanted to style this DKNY lace stop, previously seen here.
She paired it with this thrifted blazer, skirt, and necklace for some color.
LOVE IT!
{blazer: thrifted | skirt: torrid | lace top: DKNY | necklace: dots | shoes: nine west}

Go see Hannah's blog, An Old Story, to see how I dressed HER!
You'll have to excuse the major foggage in these pictures, it was crazy and creepy out this morning.
Be sure to check out the other ladies who participated this time in the project!



And you should check out my giveaway, little chickens.

Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Bekah, that blazer looks amazing on you. The fit is perfect!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! I love this idea of having someone else style you for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job styling Hannah. The leopard and the strip looks great together. She did well on your outfit also. Merry, merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic! Would be perfect for a party or night out. Great job y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fantastic! I love love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I think this turned out awesome. I had so much fun with this, Bekah. Thanks for being a great partner and for the lovely outfit you created for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way this turned out, I'm a sucker for anything lace especially when paired with the perfect go-to blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From one Rebeca to another: GORGEOUS necklace!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. The gift is a really cute necklace ;)

    http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.