January 24, 2011

mustard yellow, please.

As I am checking my morning emails, I notice the Etsy daily shopping guide email and it surely inspired me to scavenge for my own treasures.  Mustard yellow is pivotal in many remaining winter items and blossoming spring fashions.  Check out these gems.

via Etsy

The skirt has a simple design, yet remains feminine and chic.

via Etsy

Vintage mugs- in mustard yellow- would be amazing in our dark purple kitchen :)

via Max & Chloe

Braided bracelet in mustard yellow.

via Target
Mustard yellow satchel at Target (on sale for $25).

via Marie Claire
Check out the mustard yellow & red lips together.  YES PLEASE!

Don't let the rainy days and Mondays get you down.  Cheers, xx B

2 comments:

  1. Man, you're not messing around with this blog, are you, Bekah? Seriously impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you're not messing around with this blog, are you, Bekah? Seriously impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.