January 26, 2011

you love me, you really love me!


Well, I know one fellow blogger out there does.  (Thanks, Raquel)  

She has consequently nominated me for the... 
(drum roll pleeeeease)



(You can should check out Raquel's blog, Coffee and Play Dates)
Wowza.  So, she has informed me that the stipulations are that I have to fill out seven random facts about myself and then pass on the coveted award to another deserving blogger.

So here goes...


1.  I have always love love loved shoes, even though this girl has a big ole foot.

2.  I am allergic to mosquito bites, apples, and cats.

3.  When my fellow elementary school classmates were watching Barney and Bill Nye, I was watching Aerosmith music videos and dancing to Dirty Dancing.  It explains a lot.

4.  I used to have an unhealthy obsession with Jimmy Fallon, circa SNL.  But he's too mainstream now.

5.  My favorite city in the United States (that I have traveled to) is NEW ORLEANS, LA.

6.  Country songs make me cry.  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

7.  I've worked with preschool children for the past seven (wow) years, but I don't want to be a teacher.

Oh wow, I thought I would be much more entertaining that that, but I'll stop talking about me and let you guys in on who I nominate for the award.  The following women are my friends and fellow bloggers, and I hope they appreciate the prestigious award as much as I did.  -B

- Jessica at Mental Meanderings
(even though her blog doesn't focus on style specifically, you should see this girl's closet)

(A fellow fashion enthusiast)

Lastly, Jill at JillGG's Good Life (For Less), my blog idol.

Stay tuned for more fashion related, shameless shopping wish lists and more!
Thanks to all my new followers!
Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.