January 31, 2011

seven things.

Here are some items I am loving at the moment.  

1. Gun-metal grays 

I am in love with the Black Pearl shade from Chanel.  Gun metal grays are going to be huge this spring.

2. Bud vases

I got these bud vases from Target, and put some white roses in them to brighten up the room.

3. Rock Lamp

At the West Elm Outlet, I found this BEAUTIFUL lamp for 1/3 the original price.

4. Pier One Dishes


I got these dishes from Pier One on clearance and they're perfect to hold some of my favorite jewelry.

5. YSL Parisienne Parfum


I got this perfume for Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

6. Vegetable bean spinach soup

via
I'm adding spinach to everything these days.  Give it a try, so delicious (& nutritious).

7.  Musings Journal


This journal is so cute.  It is from Davis Kidd and reminded me of my friend, Jessica.

I hope you liked checking out my favorite things.
Have a good Monday and be sure to appreciate the little things in life.
Cheers, B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.