January 27, 2011

tell me what ya want, what ya really really want...

Everyone loves some Spice Girls lyrics. 
 Here are some items I am lusting after, all of which would add some spice to my life.

I was gifted a knit headband like this one a couple days ago, and I am still trying to work it the right way.  However, it looks flawless on this model. Wish me luck on this experiment.

Perfect Valentine's Day shoes, from Nordstrom, that would spice up your favorite LBD.
via
I am going to attempt to recreate this simple, yet feminine and edgy look with my own wardrobe.  I love it and it fits in nicely with my new affinity for stripes.
via
I adore and hope some day to own such a wonderfully cute and organized bookshelf.  And the white deer head is a contemporary addition I enjoy.
via
Kate Spade iPhone 4 case, stylish yet sleek.  Nice work, Kate.

via Kate Spade
Oh, and I am going to have to try this cocktail soon, doesn't it look delish?

Strawberry Kiss 
1 1/2 Absolut Vanilla
1/2 oz. strawberry liqueur
Splash CranPineapple juice
Combine & top with champagne
YUM.

Cheers, its almost Friday.
B

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm! That cocktail looks sooo good! I swear, anything Kate Spade touches is just incredibly beautiful. Wants it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! That cocktail looks sooo good! I swear, anything Kate Spade touches is just incredibly beautiful. Wants it all!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.