January 21, 2011

little loves

If you know me, you know I am a sucker for some clever animal print accessories.  My love for wedges and prints has made a beautiful baby in these Louboutins.  FAB!

My baby sister just moved in to a house, where the girls are going with a mixed shabby chic and eclectic look.  This Moroccan rug would be a great addition to their adorable little blue house.

And I just cannot resist a pillow with crazy sayings on it.  This one is from etsy and tres adorable.

via etsy

This dress I ordered recently and it came in just in time to wear to Ozzy's birthday party!  I'm having an affair with stripes lately, and if it's wrong... I don't want to be right.


I hope you guys have all enjoyed the snow days here in Memphis! Stay warm!  
Also, if you want to check out my friend Jessica's blog, you won't be disappointed.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention!! : ) The shoes are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pillow! But of course, I love everything from Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention!! : ) The shoes are fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.