January 5, 2011

To the Bride and Groom!



This weekend, my only brother, Brandon, will marry his long time girlfriend Laura.  I am MOH, along with my other sisters as bridesmaids.  The wedding will be at Union Avenue Baptist's chapel on January 8, 2011 with a reception to follow at the McDuffie household.  I'm proud to say I suggested the theme of peacock colors to Laura over a year ago and the planning began!  Below are some of the details.

My adorable shoes, from Nine West have an array of gems on them!
via Nine West

All of the bridal party is wearing long, black dresses.  This is my style, one shoulder Jersey style with flowing skirt.
via David's Bridal

Our accessories are all peacock themed, with a focus on cobalt blue, this is my hair piece.
Isn't it fabulous?

via etsy.com


candy buffet cakereception
It will certainly be a special night, and a night to remember!
I'm taking an early weekend.  Enjoy yours! xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.