January 13, 2011

back to school, back to school, to prove to daddy i'm not a fool!

Happy Thursday y'all!  I am obsessed with this bed side table in this picture.  Also, loving the texture added by the fur throw pillow. (mentally adding it to my mental DIY list!)
via




Anyway, on to the point! In celebration of my first day of back to class of the Spring semester, I created this outfit as a modified geek chic look.  I'm in love with it.  The frames will make you look smarter and I threw them in for all of my law school peeps.  Notice: I brought the Urban Outfitters oxfords back to keep it comfy.  Buuuuut, the Tory Burch backpack does add a touch of class!  It's the perfect outfit for hanging out in the library or at the coffee shop.  Enjoy!




Comfy and stylish--cannot beat it!

I have a few secrets that are coming soon, including a new soon-to-be annual posting theme!  I cannot wait to unveil them.  I am shooting some pics on location downtown tomorrow!  It's almost the weekend.   Any big plans? xx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. i shall have to try it. i think i have everything - just need the shoes and a new pair of glasses. oh, and the backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - i'm excited about the secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look. i shall have to try it. i think i have everything - just need the shoes and a new pair of glasses. oh, and the backpack!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.