January 26, 2011

looks inspired by: Cassie from Skins: UK


As you may or may not know,  MTV (music television, is it? ha.) has produced a complete copy-cat version of the BBC drama, Skins.  From what I hear, the American version is significantly watered down, just for FCC approval, but I am an avid fan of the UK version.
Watching the show the other day, I totally loved this outfit worn by my favorite character in Vol 1 &2, Cassie.  I applaud the prime colors and unexpected pairing of print and plaid.


Here is the version I styled, but alas, I'd prefer to thrift for a skirt like Cassie's.



Fred Flare, Old Navy, Forever 21, Lanvin, Kate Spade




Who is inspiring your looks these days?  Cheers!


ShopStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.